FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does booking a picnic work?
We create a bespoke picnic for you based on your contact form selections (guest count, occasion, location, color/style preferences, etc.). Our picnic packages are curated and based on your unique selections, and because of that each picnic is truly unique and bespoke to you. We are not able to create mood boards or send rental options within our picnic packages. However, you may send us imagery or mood boards that we can use as inspiration. Please review our Pinterest and Instagram to get a see examples of our picnics and inspo.
We deliver, set up, style your picnic and have everything ready upon your arrival. We wait at the picnic until you arrive to greet you. Once you arrive, we leave you to enjoy your experience for the reserved time. You are responsible for the items until we return to pack them up at the arranged time. Once we return to pack up, you are free to leave and enjoy the rest of your day or evening.
What is not included in a picnic?
We do not include food or beverage and we are, however, able to provide ice. However, we partner with reputable private caterers that are happy to create charcuterie boards, grazing platters or finger food and have it delivered to your picnic!
Shop you wish to have us purchase wines and other beverages before hand, please advise us accordingly. These items will be added to your final bill.
What's your cancellation policy?
We require a 50% non-refundable retainer to secure a booking. This fee is non-refundable no matter the reason.If you have to cancel for any reason you forfeit fees paid as follows:
(a) If booking is cancelled 4 or more weeks before the picnic date we will refund your partial booking fees paid minus the 50% retainer.
(b) Bookings cancelled 2 – 4 weeks before the event date will forfeit 75% of the total booking fee;
(c) Bookings cancelled or item quantities reduced within 2 weeks of the picnic date will forfeit 100% of the total booking fee.
(d) Picnicin Anguilla has the full right to charge the client full fees for services or goods that occurred or were purchased for the event (ie. florals, etc.) before the cancellation.
(e) In the event of bad weather for picnic events; Picnicin Anguilla. reserves the right to refuse to set-up any outdoor event in the case of bad weather. The owner will do all things reasonable to relocate the picnic/event to an alternate location. Alternative plans or rescheduling should occur 48 hrs prior to the booking so no extra costs are incurred. Bookings which are paid in full that require cancelation due to bad/severe weather, where practicable, will be re-scheduled within a 3 month period. Additional costs for all the perishable items e.g. flowers, etc. will be incurred if cancelled less than 10 days prior to the picnic. Rescheduled dates are subject to availability.
What if it rains?
Luckily, we don’t have to worry about unfortunate weather too often in Anguilla. However, if the weather forecast predicts rain for your picnic date, please contact us in advance of your picnic to discuss your options.
Rescheduling and Cancellation/Rain & Wet Weather
1. Any cancellation will result in loss of the 50% non-refundable retainer.
2. In the case of rain, the Client has up to 48 hours prior to the Event to decide if they want to make alternate arrangements at an indoor location or reschedule the event.
3. The Client has a 3 month limit following the cancelled event for rescheduling and must be of equal value.
4. Picnicin Anguilla will apply the Client's original 50% non-refundable retainer toward this rescheduled event if it is within 3 months of the original Event Date.
5. The 50% retainer will not be applied to florals. A floral arrangement will need to be repurchased for the rescheduled Event.
6. If Vendor is not notified of cancellation, intent of rescheduling or change in venue a minimum of 48 hours hours prior to Event Date, no refunds of any kind will be provided.
7. In the case the weather forecast predicts rain, Picnicin Anguilla will not assemble items outdoors
Do you require a Credit Card Authorization Form?
We require a Credit Card Authorization Form for:
- Missing or broken items
- The Client was later than 15 mins to arrive for the picnic. 0-10mins no charge, 15 mins or part
thereof $20, 30 mins or part thereof $50, 45 mins or part thereof $80, an hour or more $100 and
we have the right to pack up the picnic without any refund.
- The Client leaves the picnic unattended and before we return to pack up, $100 surcharge and
liable for full cost of picnic rentals depending on any stolen/missing items.
In the case of one of these occurring, Picnicin Anguilla will advise you and charge the
amount from the above credit card within 15 working days from the date of the booking.